PDA

View Full Version : Jane: cho hỏi coi

Happy Mom
05-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Jane,
con nit thì đến mấy tuổi sẽ không còn (grow taller ) lớn chiều cao? 18 or 21??? Thanks!

tennismom
05-01-2006, 01:58 PM
HM: I am holding my breath waiting for the answer since it looks like my daughter stop growing & she's only 5'3 [:o][:o][:o][:o]even I'm taller than that.

JS: what can I do so she can grow 3 more inches? I reminded her to drink at least 3 cups of milk a day + orange juice fortified with calcium.

Jane Smith
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
ORIGINAL: Happy Mom

Hi Jane,
con nit thì đến mấy tuổi sẽ không còn (grow taller ) lớn chiều cao? 18 or 21??? Thanks!

There is no definate age that a person won't growth taller or shrink shorter. But therate of growth is much slower after 20's to be singificantly taller; and folks older than 60's tend to shrink shorter even to 2".

* swimming
* correcting posture (spine straight, muscles stronger to facilitate the growth)
* a healthy diet (no need for EXTRA calcium)

If you have the access to gỵm trainer, ask for help!

tennismom: your daughter may want to stop playing tennis for 3 - 4 months and focus on parrallel bars, swimming instead. Do it soon, especially when the weather is not that good for tennis.

Some kids do grow in squirts (2 inches within a quarter); dónt worry too much.

Happy Mom
05-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Shoud I worry if my kid grow 90 pecentile weight and only 75 percentile height? I am worry he is over weight, but Family doctor said dónt worry , just keep him active more excercise and not on specail diet. 4 kids drink 1 gal of milk a day is enough?
Now ski season is over we justsigned up for them to swim.

Jane Smith
05-01-2006, 04:09 PM
HM:

Your son is not over weight.

That much of milk is good enough for all of them.

Pro-active; encourage the kids to play jump shot (basketball) at home, swim.

tennismom
05-01-2006, 04:11 PM
JS:Thanks, I'll talk to her. She was in the swim team for 3 years and hate every minute of that -----> now she hates swimming as a result.

Jane Smith
05-01-2006, 05:09 PM
An agressive tennis player of the early age tends to "form" the body in such a way that would help with movements and speed.

None of the above is very helpful for the growing up taller!

Hormones, when arrive at the proper time, in syn. with nutrition and posture, will bring many inches additional to the basic height.

Encourage, encourage, encourage!

cutegirls
05-01-2006, 06:14 PM
chời ơi sư bá ơi.. lo cái gì kỳ cục vậy

anh lớn của sư bá cao gấp đôi sư bá, anh thứ nhì nghe nói củng same same
anh thứ 3 cao bằng sư bá, anh Út cao củng cở đó mà lo.... em hỏng lo cho 2 công chúa em thì thôi chị lo cái gì dzị

tennismom
05-01-2006, 06:19 PM
CG : lo lắng là job của mấy bà Mẹ mà em gái [8D][8D][8D][8D]

Happy Mom
05-01-2006, 06:25 PM
CG: Yeah, mấy đứa nó cao lắm , nhưng còn mấy đứa con riêng của tướng công ta lùn tịch đó.[8D]
Hahahahaha
Nói chớ có mấy thằng cháu lùn tịch đó[8D][8D]

ORIGINAL: cutegirls

chời ơi sư bá ơi.. lo cái gì kỳ cục vậy

anh lớn của sư bá cao gấp đôi sư bá, anh thứ nhì nghe nói củng same same
anh thứ 3 cao bằng sư bá, anh Út cao củng cở đó mà lo.... em hỏng lo cho 2 công chúa em thì thôi chị lo cái gì dzị

cutegirls
05-01-2006, 06:33 PM
sang quá sư bá... lo con chưa đủ lo tới cháu :D

qua cái thread em rủ đi chơi trả lời đi kìa

Happy Mom
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Tại lúc nầy già lẩm cẩm nên lo xa đó. 2 công chúa nhà nị khoẽ khong?

ORIGINAL: cutegirls

sang quá sư bá... lo con chưa đủ lo tới cháu :D

qua cái thread em rủ đi chơi trả lời đi kìa

tennismom
05-02-2006, 02:36 AM
JS: Talked to my daughter & she agrees to swimming 3 times/ week,start with 30 mins.of seriously swimming & the rest is play time with little brother. After 2 weeks will renegotiate the serious swimming to 1 hr. Now I have to find the block of time that we can do some swimming. Thanks for the suggestion.